7.08.2010

Time to Put the Kids to Bed. Cocktail Anyone?




This crazy ass heatwave is making me realllllly lazy.... and is there anything better than a cocktail  on a hot summer night once the kids are put to bed? I think not. So how thrilled was I when I was invited to participate in this roundup of Connecticut bloggers' favorite summer cocktails over at CTBites.com?

I'm loving all the photos and inspiration for summer drinks. The cucumber gin fizz? The peach sangria? I'll drink to that... which is your favorite?  You'll see that my recipe for minty vodka lemonade is really simple and it's our household's summer 2010 signature cocktail, but maybe a watermelon ale is more your thing?

Thank you to contributor Amy Kundrat of Motoamy  and CTBites.com for the invitiation to participate. In case you're not already familiar with CTBites.com, we've got to do something about that. It's a fabulous resource for all things food in Connecticut. Be sure to check out their KIDS BITES section for some great ideas about where to eat outwith the little ones.

Cheers!


click here to view Connecticut bloggers' fave summer cocktails

No comments: